Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lillys Garden

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.


I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.



All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!




I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com








SUPPLIES NEEDED:




Tube of choice.


I am using artwork by Alex Prihodko

A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use.

 You can get this tube here.







Scrapkit of Choice:


Scrapkit PTU Lillys Garden by Inzpired Creationz

  You can find this kit here




Font of choice.
I used Xiomara



Mask of Choice:
I am using chassmask44 which you can get here

 

Filters needed:


eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name




Don't forget to save often!





LET'S GET STARTED




Open a new image 700x70





  c/p paper4 apply mask, merge group, center
garden window, center 
 

clouds1, arrange under the garden window


lanterns resize55% place on the top of the garden window


tree resize85% place on the right side of the garden window, towards the top, duplicate, mirror, and move down towards the bottom

butterflies resize35% place on the tree on the right


parasol resize55%, place at the bottom of the tree on the right



grass3 place at the bottom of the garden window


grass1 place at the bottom of grass3

c/p your tube, place on the grass




grass2 place towards the bottom of grass1

 

kitten resize35% place behind your tubes leg on the right side

back on top layer

 
flowers1 resize35% place in front of your tube on the left side, duplicate, mirror

flowers2 resize35% place on the left side, down from flowers1, duplicate, move over to the right

mushrooms1 resize35% place to the right of the flowers on the left side

mushrooms2 resize35% place to the right of mushrooms1

bird2 resize35% place in between the mushrooms

bird1 resize30% move up a bit from bird2
 

Merge visible



Add name or saying of choice



Add proper copyright info and save as .png



Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.


This tutorial was written on July 11, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment