Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rockstar

 
This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of psp.
I use paint shop 9, but any version should work.
All of my tutorials are of my own creations any similarity with any other tutorial is purely coincidental.Please do not copy my tutorials please link back to my blog!

I am always interested in seeing what you create using my tuts. You can send your results to me at lynnkitten101@gmail.com


SUPPLIES NEEDED:

Tube of choice.
I am using artwork by Jose Cano
A PTU Artist. You must purchase and obtain a license to use
You can get her scrapkits at SATC
 You can get this tube here.


Scrapkit of Choice:
Scrapkit PTU Rockstar by Lizquis Scraps
You can get her scrapkits at SATC
You can find this kit here


Font of choice.
 
Template of choice:
I used template 182 by addictive templates which you can get here

Filters needed:
eye candy4-gradient glow-used for name


Don't forget to save often!


LET'S GET STARTED

Open template, shift D to duplicate, close original.  Delete  raster1 and background. 
 

Instructions for coping and pasting. 
Activate the layer. 
Selections-select all-float-defloat-selections-invert, active paper or tube layer and hit delete. 


When you see C/P in the tut that means Copy and Paste.
Add drop shadow as desired. See my tag for exact placement.
Copy and paste desired papers into each layer.  Then delete the original layers.
 

I used paper4 for raster6

paper1 for copy2 of raster2

paper3 for raster8
 
  paper2 for raster5, raster4
 
paper7 for raster7 and
copy of raster2 and raster2
 
paper2 for raster5, raster4, and raster11
 
 paper6 for raster3
 
paper9 for for raster9, c/p close up of tube, change blend mode to soft light

paper11 for copy of raster 9,
c/p close up of tube, change blend mode to screen

C/P elements of choice or use mine below. See my tag for exact placement.

 
c/p your tube, center, arrange above all layers except the bottom rectangle
 
keyboard place at the bottom of your tube
 
speakers1 resize55% place at the bottom on the left side, duplicate, mirror
 
microphone1 resize45%, rotate left 25 degrees place on the left side about midways
 
cd resize35% place with the microphone
  
shoe1, mirror, rotate left 15 degrees, resize35% place on the right side about midways

skull3 resize55%, rotate left 15 degrees, place with the shoe
 
  lips2, mirror, resize25% place with the skull

hand resize55% place above the speakers on the right side

rose resize45%, place with the hand

Merge visible
Add name or saying of choice
Add proper copyright info and save as .png
Thanks for trying my tutorial. I hope you enjoyed it.
This tutorial was written on July 3, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment